YOU MAY HAVE SEEN US FEATURED IN...
STAY SAFE IN 3 EASY STEPS
PACAMASK MAKES IT SUPER SIMPLE TO STAY
SAFE AND PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES TODAY.
PACAMASK MAKES IT SUPER SIMPLE TO STAY SAFE AND PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES TODAY.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND PACAMASK
Our Clinically Proven Silver-ion Technology
protects against airborne particles
Our Clinically Proven Silver-ion Technology protects against airborne particles
WASHABLE & REUSABLE
protect against particles
Clinically Proven Fabric
Cool & Fresh
Washable & Reusable
Smart Adjustable Ear-Loops
LOVED & TRUSTED BY THOUSANDS IN THE UK
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser) before you touch the mask.
2. Raise the mask to nose level, then place the bands around your ears.
3. Pull the bottom of the mask down, over your mouth and chin.
1. Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitizer) before you touch the mask.
2. Reach back to touch the elastic band. Do not touch the front of your mask (it may be contaminated).
3. Lift the elastic band up and over your head, then remove the mask from your face.
4. Clean your hands again, using soap and water (or hand sanitizer).
Before using your mask for the first time, wash your mask and your face – and then wash your mask after every use. We recommend washing by hand and air drying for best results. If using a washing machine, use a gentle cycle and natural detergent. DO NOT tumble dry. Make sure your mask is completely dry before you use it. Always wash your hands before and after handling your mask.
Pacamask face masks are not medical devices, and have not been proven to protect you from COVID-19 or other diseases. However, if you are infected but have not yet developed symptoms, it may provide some protection for others you come into close contact with.
A face covering, such as our face masks, is not the same as the surgical masks or respirators used by healthcare and other workers as part of personal protective equipment; as stated in the latest UK Government guidelines, these should continue to be reserved for those who need them to protect against risks in their workplace, such as health and care workers, and those in industrial settings, like those exposed to dust hazards.
Many Countries have made the wearing of face masks mandatory in certain situations, or highly recommended, although views are still being formed. For Country specific guidance we recommend you consider the guidelines issued in your country of residence.
Pacamask face masks are made from two layers of fabric - including a layer of revolutionary Silver Ion fabric, which is scientifically proven to kill 99% of bacteria for up to 50 washes. In addition, our masks feature adjustable elasticated ear loops to ensure a snug and comfortable fit.
• Pacamask Colour Collection (single colour) masks are made from 100% Cotton with a Silver Ion antibacterial Cotton layer.
• Pacamask Designer Collection (patterned print) masks are made from 50% Cotton, 46.5% Polyester, 3.5% Spandex with a Silver Ion antibacterial Cotton layer.
Due to Health Regulations, masks are considered personal items and may not be exchanged or returned for resale. Masks will be replaced only if defective in materials or construction. Please consider carefully before purchasing.
This mask is effective protection from toxic air pollution when used according to instructions. The mask is not a medical device and has not been medically proven to prevent disease.
Products are sent Royal Mail 2nd Class delivery service. Optional ‘Express Delivery’ sent 1st Class Royal Mail Signed For. UK only; delivery normally within 2-3 days, but please allow up to 28 days. Face masks cannot be refunded or returned due to hygiene unless faulty.
Face coverings, including Pacamask Face Masks, should never be worn by children under 36 months.